A Well-Kept Secret of Excel & Excel Based Tools Finally Exposed
If you think about it, you will find that there are numerous ways to run a business! Modern time has offered innumerable options to make your life better and make running a business easier. Who knew that running a business could be easier with the range of modern tools?!
Many people have been heard to say, “oh, the good old days!” Well, it might have been good for them, but they did not have computers or the Microsoft Office and other such helpful programs! How do you think they completed spreadsheets? They completed them on literal spreadsheets and entered all the data manually. Phew, what a laborious task! Now, you have Excel to help you out and complete the task faster. Some companies like Rousseau Associates Limited, have even gone a step further, and created excel based tools! The root of all these tools go back to the excel sheets.
Why has Excel gained so much Popularity
Many companies may opt for special software, but not many can deny the effectiveness of Excel. You might ask, “Why?” Well, Excel has been around for a long time and while a number of software have become outdated, the whole bunch known as Microsoft Office has withstood the test of time!
This definitely means that there is something special about this bunch, especially the Excel. Search through Wikipedia to find more useful information about Microsoft Excel. But, first let’s see what has made Excel so popular among all:
1. The Excel solutions cost much less compared to other similar software. To top it, you also get Word, PowerPoint and other software in the same pack! So, you can use the whole of Microsoft Office to build a better business.
2. Excel sheets are quite flexible and can be modified according to your need! Software specially built for a particular need cannot easily be modified.
3. Special software maintains data for each project in a separate place, but Excel can store data for various projects in one place (unless you change the location). Hence, you need not fidget around for finding data of a particular file.
Now that you know the perks of using Excel, instead of special software in your business, you need to learn about the various Excel based tools that are good for your business.
What Excel based tools can be helpful for your business
The companies are out to form great tools that are based on Excel. These can prove to be powerful tools and improve your business’s functioning significantly. Who would not want that, right?
Here are a few tools that you can use for your business:
1. Dashboard: If you want to see top notch visual representation of activities within your business, then you will definitely need a good dashboard. Using Excel such a useful dashboard can be easily created. It is not only cost-effective, but an efficient system as well.
2. Pricing Tools: Producing quotations can be a time-consuming process with erroneous results. Using pricing tools that are based on excel can help save time and ensure a 100% rate of success.
3. Planning Schedules & Managing Resources: A team without a proper plan is of no use! You need to schedule and start a proper plan. Using an Excel based resource management tool will help you schedule and set timings for the whole team to gain maximum productivity.
The ones mentioned above are just some of the most efficient tools. To get the full picture, you need to talk with the experts and learn about the range of tools that can bring your business all the success it needs! Excel is a mind-blowing tool! If you can use it properly, your business management will run smoothly. So, waste no time, talk to the experts and learn about the other Excel based tools that can bring your business great success!